Our employee background screening services will help you check your
past employment with professional employee background screening and
employee background screens. The use of a professional employee
background screening verification firm, such as AllisonTaylor.com, to
run employee background screens and employee background screening to
check job references, and verify past employment prior to submitting
them is highly recommended. The potential employer / job reference
contact may dramatically affect your future, the outcome of which is far
too important to be left to chance.
Having an established and professional employment verification company
verify employment by professional employee background screening to
verify past employment is an accurate way to confirm that these job
references will enhance your chances, rather than stand in your way of
securing the employment position you desire.
Employment Background Screening -
AllisonTaylor.com, a professional employee background screening firm,
provides written, comprehensive employment verification reviews of
professionals and executives being considered for employment. We produce
employee background screens and also verify past employment with four levels
of employment verification services, dependent upon the level of job
candidate and the amount of information being researched: College
Student, Basic, Professional, and Executive.
Basic Level Reference Checking Service Interview
An experienced member of our staff conducts all of our employee background
screens via phone, unless required to be done in writing by the client or
reference. All professional employee background screens will include the
following details as we verify past employment, depending on corporate
employment and provide verification of dates of employment
- Verify past employment of job position(s)
and title(s) held
- Background Screens verify eligibility status for rehire
- Background screens identify reasons for separation
- Recommendation for another position / role
- Comprehensive Background Screens and Employee Background Screening
Added Services to Employee Background Screening
In addition to employee background screens, professional reference checking,
and education verification, we can also provide an individualized quote for
several specialized verify employment services and employee background
Call us for a custom employee background screening quote at: 800-890-5645
between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
Social Security Trace
• Background screening requires validation of the relationship of a name and Social Security Number.
• Our background screening services warn of invalid or un-issued Social Security Numbers and warns of death
• Background screens can identify other aliases, addresses or individuals using that number.
Driver's Record Report (DMV)
• Our background screening services help to verify the identity, address, and driving history of the applicant in the
state within which he/she holds a current driver's license.
Worker's Compensation Search
• Background screens provide a history of the employee's work related injuries as filed by
past employers and may include dates of claims(s), nature of injuries and
whether the claim was upheld or denied.
• This background screen requires a signed release from the employer that can only be requested
after an employment offer has been made.
County Criminal Search
• Researching of court records for felony convictions for one name in one
county on all background screens.
• Misdemeanor record searches, when available and necessary for
• These background screens cover a minimum period of seven years depending on the county.
Federal District Search
• Researching of district level records for felony convictions is a
common background screen for one name
in one district.
• These background screens also cover a minimum period of seven years depending on the district.
County Civil Search
• Researching of detailed information regarding civil actions against the
applicant, plaintiff or defendant in county superior courts.
• This background screen also covers a minimum of seven years depending on the county.
** A signed inquiry release is required from the applicant.
1. There are some companies that prohibit the release of information other
than the basic employment verification of title and dates of employment. Our
verify employment job reference checking staff always applies pressure to
every job reference that is checked, in an attempt to gain as much
information as is possible through our extensive background screens and
background screening services. Even when a company follows a strict policy
through their background screens
only to verify past employment by confirming dates and job title(s), other
questions, especially the reason for separation and overall recommendation
are always asked. Our background screening service fee is still applicable
as our professional background screens research and income employment
verification services offer the knowledge of precisely what the company will
divulge to a prospective employer. In addition, each professional background
screening report will address the manner in which this information was
provided, including the tone in the reference's voice and timeliness of the
contact (e.g. Did the reference return our background screening calls or did we
leave repeated messages that were never returned?).
2. A second job reference checking service exception exists when a job
reference is being evasive. There are some job references that will not
return our telephone calls to verify past employment or inquire about
background screens, and despite our staff's
attempts, we are unable to pass a strong secretary or voice mail system and
verify employment or conduct any form of background screening. Our professional
background screening services team
always calls and/or leaves a minimum of four messages detailing the reason
for our call. Should the job reference not return our employee background
screening calls, we feel that they are saying they do not care to provide a
job reference or are unwilling to verify past employment or provide income
employment verification information on that job candidate. Of course, should
we discover that a key job reference is traveling, ill, on vacation, or for
some reason not available, we will notify our verify employment client of
this and make further attempts to check employee background screens as soon
as the job reference is once again available. Job Candidates need to look at
this professional employee background screening research from the
perspective of a potential employer. It is unlikely that a prospective
employer will attempt to reach a job reference or verify employment more
than two or three times. Therefore, the employment verification information
our job reference checking service obtains, or the lack of a response, is
still crucial information that a job candidate needs to take into account
when making a transition.
Additional Employee Background Screening
Our employee background screening professionals offer job reference
consulting services at $150.00 Per hour:
- Do you need some employee background screening advice to assist you in
your job quest?
- Need feedback on how to address a poor / bad job reference?
- Need suggestions to improve your job references or help to obtain
employee background screens?
Email or telephone, professional employee background screening consulting
services are offered.
Having an employee background screening services company check your
references is an accurate way to confirm that these job references will
enhance your chances, rather than stand in your way of securing the
employment position you desire.
AllisonTaylor.com, a professional employee background screening services
firm, provides written, comprehensive employee background screening reviews
of professionals and executives being considered for employment.
For More information on our Employee Background Screening Services or
to Obtain Employee Background Screens -
Speak with one of our
Job Reference Specialists.