Added Professional Reference Checking Services
In addition to employment verification, professional reference checking, and education verification we can provide an individualized quote for several specialized services. Call us for a quote at 800-890-5645 between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
Social Security Trace
• Validation of the relationship of a name and Social Security Number
• Warns of invalid or unissued Social Security Numbers and warns of death claims filed
• May identify other aliases, addresses or individuals using that number
Driver's Record Report (DMV)
• Verifies the identity, address and driving history of the applicant in the state within which he/she holds a current driver's license
Worker's Compensation Search
• Provides a history of the employee's work related injuries as filed by past employers and may include dates of claims(s), nature of injuries and whether the claim was upheld or denied
• Requires a signed release from the employer that can only be requested after an employment offer has been made
County Criminal Search
• Researching of court records for felony convictions for one name in one county
• Misdemeanor record searches, when available
• Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the county
Federal District Search
• Researching of district level records for felony convictions for one name in one district
• Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the district
County Civil Search
• Researching of detailed information regarding civil actions against the applicant, plaintiff or defendant in county superior courts.
• Covers a minimum of seven years depending on the county
** A signed inquiry release is required from the applicant.