Our verify employment services will help you verify past employment with professional background screening and background checks. The use of a professional employment verification firm, such as AllisonTaylor.com, to verify past employment and screen job candidates with background checks that check job references, and verify past employment prior to submitting them is highly recommended. The potential employer / job reference contact may dramatically affect your future, the outcome of which is far too important to be left to chance. Having an established and professional employment verification company verify employment by checking references to verify past employment is an accurate way to confirm that these job references will enhance your chances, rather than stand in your way of securing the employment position you desire.
Reference Checking Services
AllisonTaylor.com, a professional employment verification services firm, provides written, comprehensive employment verification reviews of professionals and executives being considered for employment. We verify employment and also verify past employment with four levels of employment verification services, dependent upon the level of job candidate and the amount of information being researched: College Student, Basic, Professional, and Executive.
Our Verify Employment and Verify Past Employment Services Include:
The Basic Level Reference Checking Service Interview
An experienced member of our staff conducts all of our verify past employment interviews via phone, unless required to be done in writing by the client or reference. All professional employment verification report levels will include the following details as we verify past employment, depending on corporate policy*:
- Verify employment and provide verification of dates of employment.
- Verify past employment of job position(s) and title(s) held.
- Eligibility status for rehire
- Reason for separation
- Recommendation for another position / role
Added Services to Verify Past Employment In addition to employment verification, professional reference checking, and education verification we can also provide an individualized quote for several specialized verify employment services. Call us for a custom employment verification quote at: 800-405-1407 between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
Social Security Trace
Driver's Record Report (DMV)
- Validation of the relationship of a name and Social Security Number.
- Warns of invalid or unissued Social Security Numbers and warns of death claims filed.
- May identify other aliases, addresses or individuals using that number.
Worker's Compensation Search
- Verifies the identity, address and driving history of the applicant in the state within which he/she holds a current driver's license.
County Criminal Search
- Provides a history of the employee's work related injuries as filed by past employers and may include dates of claims(s), nature of injuries and whether the
claim was upheld or denied.
- Requires a signed release from the employer that can only be requested after an employment offer has been made.
Federal District Search
- Researching of court records for felony convictions for one name in one county.
- Misdemeanor record searches, when available
- Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the county
County Civil Search
- Researching of district level records for felony convictions for one name in one district
- Covers a minimum period of seven years depending on the district
- Researching of detailed information regarding civil actions against the applicant, plaintiff or defendant in county superior courts.
- Verify Past Employment Program covers a minimum of seven years depending on the county** A signed inquiry release is required from the applicant.
1. There are some companies that prohibit the release of verify employment information other than the basic employment verification of title and dates of employment. Our verify employment job reference checking staff always applies pressure to every job reference that is checked, in an attempt to gain as much information as is possible. Even when a company follows a strict policy to only verify past
employment by confirming dates and job title(s), other questions, especially the reason for separation and overall recommendation are always asked. Our job reference checking service fee is still applicable as our professional reference checking research and income employment verification services offer the knowledge of precisely what the company will divulge to a prospective employer. In addition, each professional reference checking report will address the manner in which this information was provided, including the tone in the reference's voice and timeliness of the contact (e.g. Did the reference return our verify employment calls or did we leave repeated messages that were never returned?).
2. A second job reference checking service exception exists when a job reference is being evasive. There are some job references that will not return
our telephone calls to verify past employment and despite our staff's attempts, we are unable to pass a strong secretary or voice mail system and verify employment. Our professional employment verification services team always calls and/or leaves a minimum of four messages detailing the reason for our call. Should the job reference not return our verify employment calls, we feel that they are saying they do not care to provide job reference or or unwilling to verify past employment or provide income employment verification information on that job candidate. Of course, should we discover that a key job reference is traveling, ill, on vacation, or for some reason not available, we will notify our verify employment client of this and make further attempts to verify past employment as soon as the job reference is once again available. Job Candidates need to look at this professional employment verification research from the perspective of a potential employer. It is unlikely that a prospective employer
will attempt to reach a job reference or verify employment more than two or three times. Therefore, the employment verification information our job reference checking service obtains, or the lack of a response, is still crucial information that a job candidate needs to take into account when making a transition.
- Do you need some employment verification consulting advice to assist you in your job quest?
- Need feedback on how to address a poor / bad job reference?
- Need suggestions to improve your job references or help to verify past employment ?
Our verify employment professionals offer job reference consulting services at $150.00 Per hour:
Email or telephone verify employment consulting services are offered.
Having an employment verification services company check your references is an accurate way to confirm that these job references will enhance your
chances, rather than stand in your way of securing the employment position you desire.
AllisonTaylor.com, a professional employment verification services firm,
provides written, comprehensive verify employment reviews of professionals and executives being considered for employment.
For More information on our Verify Employment Services or to Verify Past Employment - 800-405-1407.
Speak with one of our
Job Reference Specialists.